Thursday 20 September 2007

Starting out

Goodness, I didn't think I'd start a blog... But am hoping that it will help me, maybe a bit like a diary. :) I certainly don't expect anybody to read it. So I guess I'm talking to myself here! Nothing new there. :) (no smilies here?)

Anyway, why am I starting this blog? Well, a few weeks ago I bought 'I Can Make You Thin' by Paul McKenna. I read it immediately and really liked it. It just seemed to make such perfect sense to me. And it seemed to work for a few days - but ... I'm finding it so hard to remember the four 'rules'! (Yeah, I know, I should probably list them here and provide some more info, but not now. Maybe tomorrow. I really need to go to bed! Just wanted to get this started.) So I am hoping that writing a blog will help me with this. Why? Don't know. I just have a feeling it might. :)

So ... more tomorrow!

Bluecalypso

No comments: